Obsessions

I am easily obsessed. If I like a certain kind of series, I watch all episodes. In one day. Without sleep, without food.
If I like food, I eat it. Always. Every day. For weeks. 4 times a day.
Same goes for drinks - If I like them, I drink them. Every day. 10 times a day.

I have been extremely obsessed with drinking smoothies lately. We just got a new blender and blending is what I do, every day all day (yo). I will share my favorite recipes with you in the future (but I will have to collect them first because the all day every day blending hasn't been going on for too long yet).

Here's my new way of getting as much liquid fruit to be in my body in the shortest amount of time possible: empty jars (which used to contain huge amounts of food).


This may be one of the reasons why I everybody thinks I am weird. But weird I will be (with fruity goodness in my body). 


Have a lovely day - Written by Sjoukje

No comments: