Lookbook inspiration #2

I can scroll through sites like Lookbook.nu for ages, with a large mug of tea, some cookies and my onesie. I love looking at outfits, combinations, colours - getting inspired and seeing what's hot. I have selected some of the loveliest photographs - some because the outfit is gorgeous, some because the photograph is magnificent (I'm a sucker for lovely sunsets, blurred backgrounds and detail). I hope you enjoy looking at the outfits!


The photographs and outfit may look rather simple, but it is the detail that creates this outfit. I don't like the shoes at all (I think white Converse would've completed this outfit, but that is my opinion) but I love how she used a blouse as a skirt. So creative, innovative, DIY-proof! It is to simple to film for a Grapefruitfriday video, but I love the idea. Her ombre-hair is perfect too - I love the beachy California waves. The simple shirt which fits the small bag perfectly completes this simple, yet stylish and creative outfit.



This is the kind of photograph I was talking about in my intro. The yellow/mellow colour, in combination with the relaxed girl with the big sunglasses with a casual sweater makes this photograph perfect. It would be perfect in a lifestyle/relax/fashion magazine (if such thing exists). I love it.


What a lovely skirt! The colour, the length, the 'flow'.. I love it! (Am I the only one who thinks this girl looks like Michelle Phan?!)


I love this Rock and Roll, grungy, black but not black outfit. The shoes, the jumpsuit combined with the blouse.. perfect! I love the John Lennon-style sunglasses too (which we saw before) - amazing.


The dress. Oh my god, how I love it. The simplicity! And a cat! If I had it, I would wear it week after week after week. I love it. Another thing I love about this photograph is the girl's tattoos. I adore tattoos, especially when they have a deeper meaning. It shows your creativity. Skin is boring.


Another yellow skirt! This one not so flowy as the first one, but this doesn't make the skirt boring or less 'wow'. I love how the girl put a simple shirt, simple skirt and not so simple shoes together, creating a fashionable, perfect outfit.


White Converse. They are so simple, yet so stylish - they fit every outfit, including this one. I wanted to share this because I love the white-black combination, and the photograph is perfect too - so linear, perfect.


This is the best photograph (actually, it's a collage) of this Lookbook inspiration. The outfit, the colours, the photographs.. it makes me want to go outside and drink lemonade and listen to relaxing music (I would, if it wasn't raining outside). I love this skirt! It is huge. The colours are perfect. I would definetely wear this.


The last photograph of this lookbook inspiration is a photograph with an outfit I would definetely wear. I love the white shoes (combined with the black tights!) and the simplicity of her hair (combined with that perfect eyeliner of hers) completes the school/secretary-like look. The photographs are so symmetrical - perfect. Outfits and photographs like these make me happy.


Thanks for reading, have a lovely day



No comments: