Lookbook inspiration #1

Good day everybody! It is summer and summer is my favourite seasons. You don't need long pants, you can leave out the blazers and jackets and everything feels less thick. It's a perfect fashion season! A site I personally love is Lookbook. I wanted to show you 10 different, inspirational looks today. Have fun reading it! Leave a comment down below, telling us what your favourite look was.



The first look is a look I love. The green cap makes this look colourful, even though it only has black items (except from the hat). Muse is a band I love which makes this outfit rock even more, just like the skaterskirt - adorable! I would replace the shoes with Dr. Martens (because I love Dr. Martens) but that is just personal - I love the sunglasses in the left and below right photograph. A cute but still edgy and grungy outfit - lub it!


This look is rather simple, but I love the orange detailing in combination with the orange car. The white-black-white combination is really simple, but still eyecatching. The hair is perfect; really natural and.. symmetrical, in some kind of way. The lack of accessories makes this look even more simple, easier to recreate and I think that the lack of accessories makes this look more adorable.


Pastels, oh, how I love them. This is a look I would love to wear - the top is adorable, the clutch is cute, and the skirt is just perfect. I do not really like the shoes - I love chunky Jeffrey Campbell-like shoes, but they fit the outfit really well. The hair is lovely.


Skaterskirts in combination with belts is a thing you don't see really often, but I love it. I think it gives your skirt an extra touch, some extra flair. The hair is just adorable - the fact that the really grungy skaterskirt has been combined with a bridesmaid-style hair-do is really opposite which gives the overall look an extra eyecatching touch. I love it!


The outfit is not something really special (even though I love it - the skirt is perfect and the horse on the belt is adorable) - but I wanted to share this photograph for two reasons. One, her hair. How I love long, brown hair. I am blond and I have a sidecut (which I am growing out - it won't take so long anymore) - but I'd love to have long, brown hair. The other thing I shared this photograph for, is the sun. I love lightning on photographs like this. It is perfect, so cozy.


Black. It is a period I have had a long time ago (all I would wear is black), but I still love it. The skirt in combination with a bandshirt and rough shoes is really edgy and I love her hair. 'Let's dance to Joy Division, everything is going wrong but we're so happy!'


I do not really like what the girl is wearing but I love her hair. I have had blue hair and purple hair, but a thing I have never had is pastel purple hair and I must say that I love it. It is so cute and edgy at the same time; something this girl can definetely pull off.


I love hippy-like outfits like this - comfortable, messy hair in combination with long skirts and colourful tops. It is not really hippy-like, but it is rather fancy and lovely though.


This outfit is gorgeous and really wearable. The shoes are just amazing and I love how the girl wears her hair. The fact that her pants are not really long and that her shoes are high, pulls more attention to her shoes. Perfect!


The last outfit for the first lookbook inspiration on our blog ever is an outfit I think is really creative, recreatable and edgy. The girl's black hair in combination with her black shirt and black shoes is really cool and I feel like it gives this outfit a symmetrical look. The fact that she wears cute shorts (or is it a skirt?) makes this outfit cute and the jacket makes this outfit less black-and-white. A perfect ending for our first lookbook inspiration! Leave a comment down below telling us what your favourite look was, and have a lovely day.


No comments: