I never go for high-end products, I always think that there are cheaper and better options. Well, I actually lied, if it comes to phones, I just can't stop myself from buying an expensive one with functions I don't even need! It's crazy, right, but like I said, somehow, I can't stop myself.
Today I want to review my phone! I have a Samsung Galaxy S4.

A month ago I bought the Samsung Galaxy S4. I needed a new phone and I wanted to try a different brand (I had a Sony phone before), so the S4 seemed perfect to me. I have to admit it, if it comes to phones I don't search for too long. I usually go for the first option. So, after watching one review I though I had enough background knowledge to understand how my future phone worked. Three days later I reveived the phone! I think that we all agree if I say that receiving your new phone is one of the best feelings ever. It's like entering a new chapter in your life! - Alright, I'm overreacting a bit, but I think you understand what I'm trying to say.


It was love at first sight when I opened the box. There he was, my new phone. I loved  the way it looked from the front. The back of my phone seemed a bit cheap to me because it was made out of thin plastic. But that didn't bug me for too long because I immediately thought about the fact that I was going to use a phonecase, so you wouldn't even see the back.
The first thing I noticed when I turned on my phone were the beautiful, bright colours on the screen. The colours were beautiful, altough they weren't realisitc because of their brightness. But I didn't mind, in fact I loved it. The second thing that amazed me was how fast my phone worked. My old phone used to work really slow and it really annoyed me sometimes. The next thing I remember was my friend stealing my phone and 'testing' the camera by taking pictures of me while I was looking annoyed, haha, but let's go back to the review. I had a good first impression.

After I downloaded all the apps I needed (WhatsApp, Instagram, Twiter etc.) the fun part began. The days that followed were pretty much me, not being able to stop using my phone. The S4 has loads of awesome functions. One of them are the sensors. Who needs hands to scroll? I can control it all by my head! Altough I love to play around with the sensors and try them out so now and then I think it's a little bit useless. The effort you put by moving your head is the same amount of effort you'd put by using your hands. But it's still fun to try out.

I use my phone for a lot of things, youtube is one of them. Grapefruitfriday consists of 2 people so when Sjoukje uploads the video I want to check it out immediately. My previous phone had a lot of trouble with YoutTube videos. It would play the video for 2 seconds, then stop for 10 seconds, and then play for another 2 seconds and stop for 10 seconds. It was driving me crazy. The fact that I can watch whole Scrubs episodes for hours without any trouble now, makes me really happy.
If you saw the introducing Samsung Galaxy S4 video, you must have noticed that the S4 has a lot of functions. Loads of awesome things I still need to try out. Actually I'm still exploring. I love to find out new functions by my self, but for now, all I have to say is that I really like my phone. I would definetely recommend it! Altough it's expensive I think it's not a waste of money. You pay a lot but you get a lot as well!

Thanks for reading this review. What phone do you have and do you recommend it? Have a nice day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this detailed review! Also, i have a Galaxy S4 and i love it! Its fun, makes living easier and the functions in this phone is amaizing! I specially love how fast you can text in this phone