Natura Siberica Body Scrub

Good evening! Brands like Sephora and The Body Shop are brands we're all familiar with. 'Foreign' brands, like 'Natura Siberica', are brands you've probably never heard of. I have tested the brand's scrub today, and I must say that I'm rather enthousiastic.


This is what the body scrub looks like. Everything on the jar itself is in Russian, so I can not read it. The list of ingredients is in Russian and in English, which is positive. The scrub has a minty smell, it makes me feel rather fresh. When I used this product for the first time, I felt like having an allergic reaction (in a positive way), because I was getting goosebumps and I was getting cold, from only using the product. When I got used to this feeling, it felt really nice and 'clean', I felt rather fresh.


This is what the product looks like in the jar. It has an old-fashioned opening, which I love - it is innovative and really handy. When your hands are slippery from the water when taking a shower or a lovely bath, it is hard to open regular bottles. Your hands must be really slippery and greasy to not be able to open this jar. It contains 350ml which is a reasonable amount for a body scrub.


This is what the srub looks like when out of the jar. The scrub particles are the right size - they are not too big, nor too small. You do feel like using a scrub but it is not burning off your skin. This scrub won the award for 'Best Green Cosmetics' in the year 2012, which is a plus, because I'm a huge fan of green and 'good' cosmetics.

The brand 'Natura Siberica' was absolutely new for me. It is a brand which uses wild herbs and flowers for their products, and that is clearly visible from only smelling and using this product. It feels 'good' using it, it doesn't feel chemical or unnatural. I am very enthousiastic about this scrub and if you have the possibility, you should definetely go for it.

Pros:
- Not too expensive, around $14
- Nice texture
- Lovely smell
- Leaves you with a soft skin
- 350ml is not too little, not too much

Cons
- The minty smell can be a little bit too harsh for you, but I just loved it


I hope you liked my first review ever, I hope you all have a lovely day! -Sjoukje

No comments: