Natura Siberica Scrub

May I introduce you to the best face scrub ever? I have been searching for a good face scrub literally for years and now I have finally found it! Are you getting curious...?


The face scrub is from a brand called 'Natura Siberica.' First of all, I want to tell you something about this brand. A time ago, Natura Siberica origanized expeditions to the far ranges of South-Eastern Siberia. They did this for a reason, the reason was the fact that they wanted to explore new things, talk to the local people about recipes they use for face/hair care and over all learn from the nature. The explorers came back with a lot of new knowledge. This knowledge is used in their products and that's what makes this brand special. It's not just an ordinary brand, no, it's a brand with experience. That's what makes a lot of the natura siberica products 'Best Green Cosmetics' products.
Now let's talk about the face scub. This face scrub consist of a 99% natural formula. The face scrub is really gentle and it's based on sophora japonicam, arctic raspberry seeds and bisabolol. Those are all natural products from Siberia. The face scrub smells really nice and natural. I dislike face scrubs and fase washes with a really harsh smell, so this is perfect. The face scrub renews and restores the skin. Furthermore, it enriches the nutrientstand and improves cellular respiration. This all results in a smooth and elastic skin which I can guarantee 100% .
The scrub has a light brownish colour and you can see and feel the little particles in the scrub. When you apply it to your face it feels really nice. Some scrubs tend to be not so gentle to your skin due to the big particles but this one isn't. This scrub also comes in handy if you have a sensitive skin. I tend to break out from a lot of face products but due to the leak of artifical things in the scrub my face reacts very well to it.
If you are intrested in this scrub, don't worry about the price being too high. This scrub costs only 3.50 LVL which is around the 8 dollar and around 5 euros.
Here is a link to a site where you can order this product: http://www.e-kosmetika.lv/product_info.php?products_id=8660






Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed my article! What is your favorite face srub? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I have also made a DIY face&body scrub with hominy ! :) Hominy is more Romanian-traditional, but you can also use coffee that remained in your coffee maker ! Take a look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0MSKXt-s1Q ! I love you girls, I am a fan of your videos♥