Top 5 beauty gurus on YouTube

Ever since I was a little girl, I loved watching beauty gurus. They were so inspiring to me! Altough they were talking about make up and fashion and I couldn't really take part of it because I was too youg, I loved watching them. Nowadays I still like watching them. You can learn so much about make-up and fashion by listening to their adivce and experience. They helped me to create my own style and that's why I want to talk about my top 5 beauty gurus on YouTube today!

5. Meredith Foster
I love Meredith's videos. They are really helpful and enjoyable to watch. She puts a lot of effort in her videos which you can tell. The intro's are always perfect! Besides the fact that she has the perfect personality to make youtube videos, she also has the perfect look for it! She has a body to die for and her hair makes me really jealous! This 17 years old girl is definately one of my favorite beauty gurus on youtube and if you don't know her, go and check her out! I think you will like it.

4. Andreas Choice
Andrea is just perfect! She is a great beauty guru but I love her DIYs even more. Her ideas are so original and they fit her style so well. She can create the most beautiful things out of old clothes! I think it's fair to call Andrea the DIY queen. Besides the fact that she is really pretty, her personality is nice as well. She looks like a happy person and that's why I like her even more. 

3. macbarbie07
I think we all know this girl. Bethany is one of the happiest persons I have ever watched on youtube. Her spontanious personality makes her a perfect beauty guru. The thing I like the most about Bethany is her style. I  want to own ever single clothing item she has! That's why I always vist her channel when I want to search for some fashion inspiration.  

2. Zoella 
Number one reason why I love Zoey and probably the rest of youtube is because of her accent! I can listen to her forever.The fun thing about watching Zoey's videos is that you get the feeling that you know her so well, like she is one of your friends! 

1. Michelle Phan
Michelle Phan is probably the most talented woman ever, it's insane! That's why she is my favorite beauty guru. It's unbelievable how she can create certain looks with make-up! Her 'draw my life' video is one of the best videos I have ever seen. It's so beautiful and real. 
Michelle's videos are really proffesional. They are so put together and perfect

No comments: